media140 will be hosting two bespoke ‘Social Business’ workshops for ESADE, 11th and 12th May 2012 at their main university campus in Barcelona. The workshops are designed to compliment ESADE MBA curriculum and provide undergraduates with an in-depth and practical approach in ‘Social Media and Content Marketing in Business’ and ‘Future Trends in Digital and Social Business’.
These will be the first in a number of media140 initiatives working in partnership with Universities to deliver high quality and bespoke educational material within Europe.
The workshops are being delivered in partnership with Ann Holman, from Ann Holman Company; a leading authority on social business centred on the subjects of social capital, social networking and leadership. Advising companies and higher educational institutions around the UK on building business communities around brands by transforming their relationships with people both internally and externally from transactional to a more intimate, participative and trusting experience.
Each workshop will cover a variety of themes including
• Which social media strategy is the right one for my company?
• Paid/owned/earned media – how to multiply your impact
• Managing large communities as well as individual opinion leaders
• How Aggregators and Metatools facilitate the life of the social media manager
• Going Mobile – Opportunities and pitfalls
• How to leverage (social) media when creating a startup
• How to connect your media strategy with your social media activities
• Corporate Media – How internal media adds value to your organisation
• Gamification: using reward and recognition within enterprise organizations
The sessions are only open to ESADE MBA students (Contact the ESADE Media Club for more details)
For more information about other bespoke social media and social business bespoke mentoring, training and educational services please get in touch with media140 Worldwide.
ESADE is an international academic institution with over fifty years of history, it’s key mission is to train individuals to become highly-competent professionals fully aware of their social responsibility. Promoting education and research through their Law School and Business School with a firm commitment to intellectual rigour, critical analysis and academic excellence. It is ranked as one of the top 25 European Graduate Business Schools for Senior Executives and Entrepreneurs.